Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Yule and Merry Christmas too


Merry Christmas to one and all!

Santa has come down the chimney and left many wonderful delights for the Eating In household this year. What a whirlwind morning thus far. Colorado has been blessed with a white Christmas and I with a white Mario Batali risotto pan.

Soon I will be playing Santa myself and delivering little boxes of sweets to neighbors. Many thanks to Anita at Dessert First for the fabulous Honey Caramels. I could not resist making these immediately upon sight. I’m fortunate to have the gift of honey from my parent’s farm to make these soft confections. Just creating them on Christmas Eve brought back memories of Christmas past with my family. And isn’t that what it’s all about … family and friends?

Blessings and Light to you and yours!

2 comments:

creampuff said...

I too am grateful for Anita and for you for making these little caramels. They're gorgeous! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your Christmas!

eatme_delicious said...

Your caramels look perfect! I must try making caramels sometime.